In addition to the Auditions and Interviews on Saturday, several workshops will be offered. In the past, these workshops have covered interesting and varied topics, such as
- Advanced Stage Combat (knives, whips, and punches)
- New Models for Improvisation
- Stage Management Secrets
- Alexander Technique
- Putting Your Best Voice Forward
- AEA Contracts
- TV/Commercial Auditions
- Using Myers-Briggs to Assist in Character Analysis
- Leading a Summer Program for Children
We welcome workshop proposals from regional theatre professionals for our January event. We prefer workshops that offer hands-on training and innovative approaches for college-age actors, singers, dancers, and technicians.
If you would like to propose one or more workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your proposal will be reviewed by OTA board members. Workshop presenters are offered a small stipend.